「Hitachi Internship & Career Education My Page」を利用するには、以下の規約を遵守してください。
You must read and agree to the following terms before registration.
(1)Hitachi shall manage the information of applicants and members provided when registering or using this Site.
(2)Applicants and members shall bear the costs of equipment, line charges and other expenses necessary for the membership registration and use of this Site.
During the period of use of this Site, members may cancel their membership registration of this Site and withdraw their membership through the specified procedures.
Handling of Personal Information
For details on the handling of personal information acquired on this Site, refer to "Handling of Personal Information Acquired on ”Hitachi Internship & Career Education My Page" at the bottom of the page.
Hitachi may use the information obtained through this Site as statistical data for the purpose of use specified in the preceding article for activities related to the internship and career education program, etc and reference in future recruitment activities in a format that cannot identify individuals.
1. Members shall use all information provided through the use of this Site for the sole purpose of utilizing it for Hitachi's corporate research activities.
2. Members shall appropriately use and manage all information provided through the use of this Site.
Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this Site.
1. Register for membership with false information
2. Disclose or let a third party use the member ID, etc., issued at the time of membership registration
3. Use this Site or the information obtained through the use of this Site for commercial purposes or for purposes other than those specified in Article 6
4. Engage in acts that interfere or are likely to interfere with the operation of this Site
5. Engage in acts that violate the property, honor, privacy, or other personality rights, etc., of Hitachi or third parties
6. Engage in acts that violate the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Hitachi or third parties
7. Engage in criminal acts, acts that violate public order and morals, or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or are likely to do so
Hitachi shall not be liable to any damages incurred by the member as a result of the cancellation of the membership registration pursuant to Article 8.
1. Hitachi may make changes to this Site and the information provided on this Site without prior notice to members. In this case, the content of t
2. Hitachi may suspend the use of this Site in the event of natural disaster, other emergencies, or when such are likely to occur, or for other unavoidable reasons. In this case, except in case of emergency, the fact shall be announced on this Site in advance.